Friday 22 June 2012

Client testimonials!

Some of you know that I have been working on my website for the past few months.  It is taking me so long because I am literally only managing to find a few minutes here and there to get it done.  One thing I have been inviting clients to do is to add a testimonial on there.  I am so proud of the things that people have said and wanted to share them on here!  :)
It is really great when you get such good feedback from people.  I know it is cheesy, but not only do I enjoy designing and making cakes, but when someone asks me to do it for such as special occasion in their life (like a wedding, christening etc.) it is such a privilege!  Knowing that it enhanced their special day is extremely important to me.
Thank you to those of you who took the time to write these amazing testimonials!




Seonaid Watson 2012.6.10 19:46
Carrie-Anne made our beautiful wedding cupcakes and we couldn't have been happier with the service provided! She worked tirelessly right from the very start to make sure we had exactly what we wanted for our big day. She listened patiently and with enthusiasm to our many ideas and transformed what had been a vague image in our minds into a beautiful reality. Looking back I don't think anyone else would have been able to interpret our ideas so perfectly! We had several enjoyable tastings and she made sure that everything was perfect.She also made us delicious cake pops and what I can only describe as AMAZING cake push-pops which were such a hit with our guests that we only just managed to get some for ourselves! She arranged our cupcakes on the stand along with her handmade sugar paste flowers and we could rest assured on the day that everything was sorted. Out of all the things we could stress about before (and on!) the big day the cake certainly wasn't one of them. I would not hestiate to recommend Carrie-Anne to any other brides out there especially if you are looking for something unique, personal and beautiful! Oh and the cakes were DELICIOUS!! My favourite was the chocolate orange cupcakes! 
Thank you Carrie-Anne!
Mr & Mrs Watson 



Moira Tocock 2012.6.8 17:27
Carrie Anne made the cupcakes for my daughter and son in law's wedding.  The thought and care and attention to detail that went into these cakes was second to none.  The cakes were delicious of course, but the overall look of the seven tier cake stand was stunning.  We left it in Carrie Anne's hands, knowing what a perfectionist she is, and our expectations were exceeded by miles. Every bride wants something that reflects their personality and taste, and Carrie Anne also did the sweet table including cake pops and push pops, which we felt greatly contributed to the wow factor of the day.  Thank you seems pretty inadequate for the amount of planning and work that went into everything, as we feel that few people would have got what we were aiming for and produced it so well.  I have no hesitation in recommending Carrie Anne, I know how stressful organising a wedding can be, so for us we gave ourselves one less thing to worry about by turning it over to her, and we were delighted with the end result.



Jacob T 2012.6.6 10:03
The service provided by Carrie-Anne is exceptional, and don't get me started on the cakes themselves! I purchased a themed chocolate genache cake in the shape of the 'Timmy Time' nursery. The detail on the cake was intricate and really impressive, right down to the little edible ham sandwhiches, the characters looked so alike those on the show and it was clear how much time and effort had been put into it. Carrie-Anne took the time to researh the show in order to get the detail just right and it shows, each one of her cakes has such a character... you will never be getting a 'generic' cake with Uttingly Scrumptious. If that wasn't enough, the cake itself was delicious, extremely rich, moist and chocolately and lasted for ages! (or as long as a cake would usually last when left in a flat of 5 hungry students). 
Carrie-Anne also delivered the cake to my door on the day of my choice at a time that best suited me. I can promise anybody considering to buy a cake from Uttingly Scrumptious that they won't be dissapointed.



Mark Clarke 2012.6.19 11:47
Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to be part of the inaugural Sculpture Village at Big Session 2012. Particularly I would like to thank you for making such a wonderful cake for the event. I will be recommending you to all my contacts. Everyone who has tasted it has been so complementary. A fantastic job really well done and a great finale to our weekend. 








No comments:

Post a Comment